If you’re a tenant of Wrekin Housing Trust and are experiencing problems with your money or benefits, contact the Money Matters Team.
The Money Matters Team can help you to…
- Claim benefits and tax credits you are entitled to
- Reduce fuel costs, deal with gas and electric arrears
- Get advice on reducing your utility bills or switching providers
- Reduce your water bills and deal with arrears
- Help with welfare benefits when your circumstance change
- Get low-cost home contents insurance
- Manage your debt problems
- Access affordable loans and secure savings through your local credit union.
The team work closely with other agencies, so even if you are claiming the money you’re entitled to, they can help you access other types of help including help in a crisis, budgeting and debt advice and tenancy support.
Please don’t bury your head in the sand if you’re having money problems, speak to the team and see what they can do to help.